Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Here's something crazy...

This week and next week, I've got exams.
According to my college's schedule, exams should end by 16 June so I booked my flight tickets for 19 June. Who knows, my classmates do not want to sit for the exams early, they want it the later the better =.="

So, I ended up with 3 exams on 18 June, 2 more on 19 June, and on 19th nite itself I gotta board the plane to Bangkok! Xiao!~
I've got all my plans ruined! I promised to meet up one of my Language teacher and that went down the drain. I wanna do some last minute shopping and that went down the drain, I wanna clean up my room, wash my sheets before I go back, I wanna clear my wardrobe and I can't do it all now because of those idiots!! Argh!
And I'm suffering from post-holiday-stress because I just don't wanna juggle the preparation for my holiday and exam at the same time!

And, I miss home~

2 comments:

  1. dun stress urself too much..things will turn out to be fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want some souvenirs...keke

    ReplyDelete