Yes I am! ^^ muah..~
And to the question why I don't update my life...
It's because I finally have a life after my exams and I'm too busy to update my blog.
So, what got me updating now?!
I'm just so pissed with somebody now I wish I can do all these to him!!!!!!!!

Calling me "fucker" right after I bought and brought his damned supper to his room!!! And after making me wait more than 15 minutes for the new episode of heroes!
I so wish I can stab him in the head just like this!

And may his blood splutter all over the place!!!!
I don't fucking give a damn.
Edited photo removed by administrator (according to my mom it's a bad thing to do==)
Ahh... I feel so much better now..~
Time for bed~
Lesson learned by readers. Don't call khay inn a fucker. Plus I don't have a dick, how can I fuck?!
Go fuck yourself if u happen to read this. And I will never delete this post!
If you're thinking that I'm being childish, so what? Who cares? =P
I soooooo! enjoy editing that photo. muahhh~
huhuhu~ the guy must be a real gentleman~
ReplyDeletenice edited pics u have there. it looks like happy-tree-friends-ishhh. muahahahahaha.
ReplyDeleteyeah.. he's always real "gentle" with me and i dunno what is his fucking problem with me.
ReplyDeletei sure hope i can do that to him in real life bah.
VV, im going back this december. are u in kt then?
u coming back again??!!! that's soooooooooooooooo cool. yeah yeah. i'll still be in kt until 31dec. so come find me!!! i will answer ur call. promise. mauahahahaha
ReplyDeletekesian the guy...
ReplyDeleteTT