Thursday, December 13, 2007

It was around 10 when I woke up abruptly with tears in my eyes. I've just had a bad dream about one of my friends passing away. Never did I experience dreaming about something this bad that I actually wake up in tears.
Scary... I'm still abit shaken now and I dont know if I'm making too much of a deal now. Just felt like I have to tell someone about the dream so that it won't come true (old chinese tradition--).
I hope nothing bad will happen. Ok, thanks for bearing with my shit, I've never dreamt about deaths and it scare the shit outta me.
Anyway khayinn is strong. She's not gonna blab about how scare she is here.

2 comments:

  1. okay..i hope you told someone already.
    HAHAHAHA i was gona write sth serious when i saw ej's comment.
    but dont let the dream bug u too much laa...after u tell someone hehe..
    conclusion: we are superstitious people

    ReplyDelete