I just flunked it..
He gave us 15 questions, each with 3~6 points to memorize.
I tried memorizing it all, I really did try. Scribbling all of it over and over again hoping it will all go into my head. But I guess my head really is too small for my body and it all somehow didn't manage to get in.
Once I got the test paper and saw all those FTIR, ICP, this that, tonnes of names. I got mixed up and panicked, I did try to calm myself down and tried thinking really really hard but it was all kinda zoomed and blurry and I didn't know what is what. What points is for what machine. Then I just tibai everything that comes into mind.
The thing is I could hardly tibai anything cause.. dunno laaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! T.T
I dunno what is wrong with my brain. It just went blank and it never happened like this before.... Maybe the late nights and coffees had finally taken a toll on me...
Can't help thinking why is everything I study got to be centered around memorizing?
Maybe I should just go back and sell char kuey teow....don't needa memorize a thing! T.T~
Don't worry. If u are really going back to sell char kuey teow, i will make sure that i go to ur stall at least twice per week(though it's FATTENING!) no matter how tasteless it is. Hehe...
ReplyDeleteCheer up~ Exam's going to end soon^^
char kuey teow??? u can cook meh?? u better stick to ur spaghetti lar.. lol
ReplyDeletejia you.. still got maths exam
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete