I don't know what's got into me...
Lately things aren't really as bright and shinny as I seem to portray. It is weird how in such short time, so many things happened and is still happening and might happen...
What I feel now is like.. Numb. Just so numb, an occasional excitement, surprise, good food, or some sort of sweet stuff makes me happy. But I still feel numb, as if I am still waiting for something.. I don't know what something it is, is it a good something or otherwise.
I'm alright, I tell everybody I'm good, I'm alright, I'm happy, I'm blissful, Life is so wonderful.
But right now. Just right now, I am screaming my lungs out. I am NOT alright! I am freaking not alright..
I couldn't care less who's reading my blog, bitch all you want about me.
bitch! :P
ReplyDeletewhy do we always have to wait so long until we finally have long talks?