Why am I me..
I have two brothers who will leave me standing at the edge of our fence missing all the fun if I don't climb up to the roof, I still never manage to climb up the roof and I'm still guessing what is so fun on top of the roof...
Even with warnings of "You wanna play, you gotta keep your mouth shut and don't ever cry." I still beg to play with em' both. And the things they taught me... made me, ME.
I could swing myself onto the top of a cherry tree with absolutely no problem at the age at I think four.. I could build a bond fire outta dying ashes, knowing exactly which kind of dry leaf works the best. I could do somersaults and swim against the current at a waterfall at around seven. I could ride a huge mountain bike at ten. And these explains the scars I have all over my knees - -
And I was the best runner who kicked everyone's ass in standard four.
No comments:
Post a Comment