Thursday, September 11, 2008

New sem, bought a notebook with some short messages written at the bottom of the front page.
Usually they come in broken meaningless sentences like, "Me happy, sun very shine, it's a good day. I hope my future so shine." -___-
Some meaningful ones tell you that "Sweet house, Happiness seems far but sometimes it is at your doorstep." ^^
And if you're somebody who's studying here I'm quite sure you know what I mean. And if you're not, who cares...
The main thing is. I came upon this notebook last nite. With this message.

"Have you ever seen an unhappy horse?
Or ever seen a bird that had the Blues?
One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because
they are not trying to impress other birds and horses."

Cute right?~
Still, we're humans, so I guess, it's different.
Just enjoy life k?
It's all part of growing up ^^

sayang......~
You know I love you.

1 comment:

  1. ahh!!! the notebook is made for MEE!!! hahaha
    miss u alottt!!! how?

    ReplyDelete