Monday, November 17, 2008


Jane jane.I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I forgot to wish you on your 21st birthday and this is a post dedicated to you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE JANE!!!
You know I seldom dedicate birthday posts here and you're up in here so that proves you are realllllllllllly realllllllly important to me!

I don't wanna give any excuses but still because I am me-the lame, so here's a BIGGG excuse -> my aunt and her family are here and I was busy showing them around.
And ps ps there were super many stuff to be done and I couldn't pick up the phone to call you cause, well, I sux big time as a F.R.I.E.N.D and I admit it.

Just like when I posted that sweet post for ms. weeleevee's birthday.
Sorry also ar!

I promise you guys I'll give you guys sloppppy kisses and presents when I get my ass back to Msia.
BTW, Me going back twice a year is the biggest present d bah?...
Well, taysueyen. Yours too.

Love you all to bits and Jane, save me a piece of your 21st birthday cake will you?
AND POST PICS OF YOUR PARTTTY!

oh oh. ps ps: you look absolutely dashingly beautiful in that photo.
<3
love,
khayinn the all in one package.

1 comment:

  1. Wei...so touch when reading ur blog...i tot u had forgetten me already >.<

    Tat day i gave u a call but u din pick up...bet u r busy accompanying ur relatives...

    enjoy ur life at korea and most important, stay happy and blissful ^^

    ReplyDelete