Monday, July 20, 2009

Okay okay. Update update.
Warning : It's gonna be a long post so I don't care if you guys wanna just scroll and look at the piccas like what beruk does all the time. :P

I hope you guys never check out my facebook because I stole all the piccas I have now from my friends in facebook. I have no piccas from my NZ trip-NONE because they are all with Viona because if I have a camera then I won't be able to make it to NZ (My dream dream dream country since I don't know when). Everytime I go on a trip my bank balance drops to very very near 0........... O_o
Anyway, lets not think about the bank balance and just focus on NZ okay,
NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See! Dreams do come true!!

Here's my first trip out of Asia mannnnnnnn!
lalalalalalala.....~

NZ is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!
When you're there you feel like you're living in a postcard. Like literary IN the POSTCARDDD!

I didn't have money to do this... but I will have the money to do this SOON, when I start working and earning real money $$$$ !!!

I can just stand from this tower kind of thingy and look and take piccas of that lucky guy there :(
But I think I'm already lucky enough (at least luckier than taysueyen muahahahaha) to be in this picca so... ^^v


Here's two Germans Viona and I met and toured with from Franz Josef.
Henning and Chris ^^ Really nice people!!!~~ They are super TALL like freaking 183 and 190!! -_- and for the very first time in my life I feel small, I feel tiny. Ahhh~ I love angmohs, they make me feel like I'm tweety bird instead of godzilla.
But if taysueyen was there with me she would look like an amoeba, too tiny, overly micro. muahaha


And this picca. Fulamak! Just so you all know I didn't do it although the Germans dared me to by offering to pay. BUT! I didn't do it NOT because I'm a chicken, (okay, I'm a half chicken). I didn't do it because they offered to pay and it is not nice to let them pay when the jump is 100NZD!


In NZ everything closes at 5.30pm except the pubs. Like seriously...EVERYTHING!
So we usually stay in and that's us caught on camera by Sarah while playing the game "spoons" in which I was named Ms. Spoon. -_-


The glacier. I went on it.~~ Lalalalala... It was a tiring + frustrating + nice + not too nice + quite nice + ok nice. I know I don't make sense to any of you but I actually do, only to myself.
I'm still showing the glacier off because the water is so blueeeeee...

Hokittikka where we met Sarah from New Orleans who treated us fudge. She's REALLY REALLY nice too!
I think all angels flocked to NZ because NZ is paradise! And I'm one of them too.....


The Hokitikka beach is clean by the way although the sand is black! I have never seen BLACK SAND in my life so it is very very very super extra special.

Sarah took this picca and I know I look super duper ugly with a bag kapit in between my legs and my ass half hanging in the air but I still love this picca because of the blue four-wheel in the background. ^^

People, I'm good, I'm home and I'm healthy with my bump growing every second because I don't have to run to classes and I'm stuffed up with food. -_-

Heading over to KB to see Ms. Gan soon. Mwahhhhhhh Life~
I'm living and loving my life.

ps: I know I used wayy too many exclamation mark in this post but really NZ is worth that many exclamation marks!!! =P

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    u making me jealous!!! and u know it! =p
    where's my sheep pictures? or bcoz u went in winter there's no sheeps? haha
    i will go there ONE DAY...
    eat keropok for me pls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHH
    so this blog is not dead yet.

    i'll see you tomorrow.

    UK will be as fun as NZ. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like you had a great time at NZ. sorry that i couldnt meet up with you, was down at wellington when youre at auckland.

    ReplyDelete