Monday, March 29, 2010

SO NOT COOL.
I think I'm so not cool.
Because I care too much about what others think eventhough I try so hard to act as if I don't.
Because I find myself controlling myself from totally saying what is actually on my mind; half hoping that the other person could guess what I really mean -_-
That is SO NOT COOL.
And plus, I often think too much over a simple sentence. Analyzing it and then coming up with my own assumptions.
BLAHHHHH!!! SO NOT COOL.

Maybe that's the complicated female mind or whatsover. I think I'm just very the BIG DEE.

And I'm getting all these weird suggestions to just follow those crazy notions in my head and do whatever I want. Just because I'm young and I can afford to make mistakes.

No no no. I think I'm way too much of a perfectionist or above that, a coward.
I think I just needa vent and well I'm venting and I don't want to be cool now and I don't care who is reading.

LALALA. -_-
The weather is driving me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment