A break it is then. You are so different now, I had a look at the show online. You are pretty :) Take care.lf
while take a break,if u got time,view this site ^^i dunno tat u might love their musics or notjuz wanna share my fave musics, [cuz i'm a fan of u too lil'sis :)) c ya-- SHUTTLE LOOP [korean indie band]http://www.myspace.com/shuttleloop
@lf: heyyy who are you? sorry I cant recognize the initials.@whodaheckami yeah. they are pretty good, thanks ^^
A break it is then. You are so different now, I had a look at the show online. You are pretty :)
ReplyDeleteTake care.
lf
while take a break,if u got time,
ReplyDeleteview this site ^^
i dunno tat u might love their musics or not
juz wanna share my fave musics, [cuz i'm a fan of u too lil'sis :)) c ya
-- SHUTTLE LOOP [korean indie band]
http://www.myspace.com/shuttleloop
@lf: heyyy who are you? sorry I cant recognize the initials.
ReplyDelete@whodaheckami yeah. they are pretty good, thanks ^^