Saturday, October 23, 2010

I have never requested for others to send me off but some of them still do, willingly and it's so sweet and I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
Still, somehow I prefer to always leave all by myself and the main reason is that I, myself hate sending people off because I considered it the hardest part in a goodbye.

The feeling to seeing the person who mean a lot to you turn, and walk further, and become smaller or vanishing behind closing doors. That feeling of needing to let-go, certainly doesn't feel good. The feeling that, from this moment onwards, everything is gonna be just that tiny tad different, and maybe this person might not mean anything to you again 5 years later, on the same day that you sent him/her off.

However, this time around, I find the hardest part in a goodbye is not the "leaving" part, but the part where you will have to readjust your own life to get use to not having this particular person around. That you know, when you call this person who is on your speed dial, all you'll get is nothing but a voice telling you that "this phone number is currently unavailable."
And you'll have to reluctantly find a suitable substitute of this person's role in your life.

I am sincerely sorry for always leaving behind the people who cares a lot for me.
We all know that we all move on to chase rainbows and have better lives.
Goodluck & Cheers to having a good life!

Goodnight, sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment