Saturday, November 06, 2010

I definitely have to write this down. I had an interview today.

It usually takes 20 mins by bus to Myeongdong and since the office is right there and I gave myself an hour's time, I decided to take the bus. Freaking bad move.
Somehow, it wasn't the peak hour but the traffic was terrible and the bus was stuck in Dongdaemun for 40 mins. I had to jump off the bus and hop onto a taxi.

Still, traffic was crazy terrible. I don't know exactly what happened but we were stuck at a halt and I was at the verge of going berserk trying to pester the taxi driver to just work some miracles.
And of course, he could do NOTHING about the traffic.

All of a sudden, I caught a glimpsed of three motorbikes at the rear-view mirror of the taxi. Something in me just tells me that I should do something, so I bolted the door and kept it open so the taxi couldn't move on. Then I flagged down one biker, asked the taxi driver to give him the specific directions (since I don't really know the names of the streets), pay the taxi and just got onto the bike, helmet-less on a four street highway!

This very kind-hearted biker (also young and handsome^^) seeing me all dressed up in a formal suit, let me sit in front of his bike and sped off to the Myeongdong. I was clutching my bag and his bag and balancing myself on the tiny bike, hanging in there for my dear life.

Biker: Hang in there! Btw, where are you from?
Me: Malaysia! Thank you so much for your help!!!
Biker: It's nothing.
......
Me: This is the first time I've ever done this!
Biker: ME TOO! LOL

In no time, we just vroomed there and he dropped me off right in front of the main door...... T T
Such an ANGEL!!!

He even declined the money I offered him and wished me goodluck.
I wish I had the time to asked his number to at least buy him a coffee... ^^

I don't know how to express what I'm feeling into words right now but,
Awww, I'm so blessed to meet someone so kind when I was in dire need for help.
These angels are so rare in this metropolitan, but they are there. And they are always a reminder to me to stay true to myself.
To always try to stay kind and try to help others.

I don't know what I'm writing right now, I can't put what I'm feeling into words somehow.
I just know that, today, I was lucky and I was also inspired. somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment