Monday, November 22, 2010

I know it's too early for a 'New Year Resolutions' list but I have always wanted one. I never had one because I know I'm a sucker at keeping promises to myself.

Next year, in 2011, I shall turnover a new leaf and be nicer to myself. I'm already nice to myself. I don't know what I'm writing either.

There's so much I want, so.. I decided on creating my 1st list!

1. Busan for a lot of fishy food. 5 years in Korea and I've never been there. Shame on me.
2. Mongolia. Bilguun promised he would let me ride a horse!
3. Japan again, for a lot of fishy food too.
4. Shanghai because I love China!
5. A nice cozy place of my own with a proper wardrobe. Preferably a walk-in one. I will create one!
6. Nice nice working attires. ^.~
7. Maybe a dancing machine.
8. A new phone when the current's contract ends.
9. A scooter? My erke will kill it and dump it into hangang.
10. A partner if possible.
OK BYE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment