Sunday, February 06, 2011

Funny how I sounded so happy in the last post.
It has been ages since I wrote anything. Been too busy to even stop and think.
I hope I won't regret my decision staying back here (honestly a place I don't even like) to work. And I don't have a timeline how long I'm going to work here.

This trip back to Malaysia, I feel like I'm missing out so much not being around. And at the same time, I feel like I cannot just go back with nothing. Of course there are people to go back to. Family and friends. However, I have built so much here and it is hard to just leave and go back to there starting out from zero all over again.

As much as I like my independence, my freedom, and the feeling that I'm in control of everything around me, I constantly feel the lack of warmth, sincerity and pure kindness around me.
I'm tired of having to be cautious around people, doubting their words and suspecting their ulterior motives. I'm tired of feeling that I need to protect myself.

I don't know how this year is going to turn out but I certainly hope it will be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment