Since the last post, I've again changed jobs in July 2019.
I want to go on and on about how much I love my new job, the exciting environment, the challenges with the covid19 situation that we see no end to yet, my new bosses that I really like working with. And the people that came into my life with the new job.
But the real reason I'm here is to document my first confirmed pregnancy.
Five days ago I had a beer when I was on call with Elena.
Four days ago on Saturday, I had finally ate Maggi Goreng because I was craving for it and Malc went asked for it when Malc went grocery shopping. It's the first time I have huge cravings for Maggi Goreng and Campbell mushroom soup. I know. Not the healthiest choices.
After the Maggi Goreng and a thick cup of coffee, I felt so nauseated but was unable to vomit. I continue to feel so throughout the day and thought it was some bad tummy flu.
On Sunday, I felt better, I even worked out. And come night, I was tired at 10pm, couldn't sleep till 3am. And on Monday, I was fatigue and nauseated. These never happened from lack of sleep. My nipples were also sore for quite a few days now, and I checked my clue app to see that my period is due soon. So it's either PMS or early pregnancy symptoms, but in my gut I feel like it is the later.
On Monday night again I had a loss of sleep, but managed to sleep quite well but felt fatigue and the nausea came back in waves and so on Tuesday evening I told Malc to get a pregnancy test kit.
We tested immediately, and the results were obvious. Malc is very happy. He has this silly grin on his face and kept asking me, "Are you scared?" He held on to the pregnancy kit and kept taking photos and placed it high on the shelf in front of Buddha. ^ ^ I married the right man for me. He's so entertaining.
I am nervous. I have never been pregnant in my life. And I'm very happy to receive this new gift. We are praying for a safe pregnancy, safe delivery and for you to grow up well and happy.
That is all we care about at the moment. <3 br="" love="" nbsp="" we="" you="">
3>


No comments:
Post a Comment