
December has always been a special month for me with X'mas, my birthday and New year all in a row~
Merry X'mas
Wanted to join everybody at the X'mas party Junqi hosted but my dear Uncle Seng and his family came over to Korea. Spending X'mas was fun with them but I kinda missed out alot of fun at the X'mas party. Erm.. The Xmas presents I received was.. A G-string frm Laiyee ( i will tell u when i wear them), a pairs of earrings frm Nana (i will show u when i put them on..) A mug frm baby!
My Bday
Received a "happy bday" call at 12pm from someone who's close to my heart when I was at Namdaemun eating supper with my uncle's family. Stayed with them for the nite and sent them off in the morning. Ying ying remembered my bday and sang me a bday song ^^
Went back home at aroun
d 11pm after checking out from the hotel, my dear roommates gave me presents!! How I love receiving presents...~ mm.. thanks to TY for the huggly pig and others for another singing pig. ^^My batch friends took me to Outback Steakhouse... mm... I love nice treats too~
And they planned a suprise party... If i wasn't that stupid it might not be a big suprise but because I suffered from lack of sleep syndrome so..they did gave me a BIG suprise ^^
Got some cake drawn on my face. Mmm.. That is because I started it first.. =
After listening to Ah Keong's great 라라라 at the karaoke. I went to erke's house to meet up with Junqi, Laiyee, Viona etc..
Got to know many new friends there....wanna write down their names here else I might forget them!! Jiayuan(Tom), Tengkang(Jerry the touchy!!), Mengyou(Mickey the grumpy?), Kenny(he likes to play...), 유이치 Yuichi!!! (He's soooooo cuteee!!)
These ppl here... Pretended that they forget my bday! And cz Viona seems so contented playing with TengKang and Laiyee seems so engrossed in their card game, litte naive khayinn jz thought " Ok.. well.. they are not celebrating for me..It's jz a small gathering..I dont know these ppl.." =.=" (kinda sad and felt left out at that particular point of time....)
Until........
Yuichi and Khyai came and then they celebrated my bday..hehe..^^

The one drawing my face with cake is NG LAI YEE!!! hmph! New Year
The Japanese scholars went back, junqi went on tour (nice loh...), Erke, tohhui, chianping not around......
HOW ARE WE GONNA CELEBRATE NEW YEAR??
hehe..sorry ah erke if u read this, we party at my erke's house =P cz it's big, comfy
and super nice~ anyway cleaned your house so.. dont worry..^^with Kenzie, Tanya, Chiau Yih, Khyai and.... YUICHI!!!( ok.. im overly obsess about him but check out laiyee's friendster.. She uploaded Yuichi's pic lah!! Im considered as good d loh.. Viona... she ah.. her head still full of that Jerry loh...)
anyway, we all had a great time...eating some kind of Malaysian style korean steamboat, taking pictures, playing, talking, blah blah blah~
5am... zzzzzz~
ps: actually Khyai wasnt able to join us but he knocked on the door at 12.02++am!!
PS : thx for reading up to here.. i admit that it's really a little bit too long..hehe.. but that's things that happenned in 3 days time~
No comments:
Post a Comment