Hmm.. I think I got this from my mum, she doesn't like to watch TV, which is pretty weird considering most of the "aunties" of her age love TVB dramas, Korean dramas, Taiwan dramas, etc etc...
I used to watch dramas etc, and especially now when I have my own PC and with superb internet connection, I'm suppose to watch more dramas, movies etc. And my closest mates here, Viona, Laiyee and Meiping are drama/movie freaks. You name it, they watch it! Be it English series (from Desperate Housewives, Prison Break, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, ANTM, to L-world... O.o), or Korean/Jap/ Hongkong / Taiwan dramas... The list really goes on.
Some say it's a waste for me to pay for my high-speed internet connection but I'm just damn lazy to watch. Kinda prefer to read...
But that's only one english series that I'm kinda addicted to-"The OTH series". Some say that it's boring and 'jiwang' with all those romance and love triangles of some problematic teenagers. =.="
But it's not all those romance thingy that interest me,
take a look at this clip...and listen to their conversation.
Isn't it just hilarious???
These girls, their acting is so good and real! And watching OTH always remind me of my gurlie-friends, hmm.. let's see, those cat-fights, quarrellings... Hangouts, gossiping... These are the things girls do.
And..
they are fun!
kau sudah tengok video clip tu sampai bloeh hafal...maybe next time they should add one more chracter then bcome one 4 hill then the forth is YOU...kakakak
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletelol...u still watch OTH a? stil belum habis...lol
ReplyDeletehaha talking bout taiwanese drama series..i jz started watching one yesterday haha...although the stories are almost similar...n very stupid...but i still watch it...lol
so does other ppl...i guess u r jz more realistic than us drama addicts =D
Hmm,,,nw season 4 alde rite... Nt yet hav to watch all... Neway,,,i think english one i like OTH the most too... Coz i like hayley(everything bout her in the drama) and her marriage couple... Hahahaha!!! Kindda sooo sweet although they got married so early... Too bad when i stop watching her couple seems breaking apart lar... What happen next??
ReplyDeletei just came back to trg for a connection fast enaf to watch this.. sigh.. are gurls really like this? B***Hy~
ReplyDeletenot "that" bitchy, jz kinda bitchy when claws are out.. but most of the time, we are sweet ^^
ReplyDeleteanon, wanna know what happened nx? go watch it yrself! ahaha^^ btw i heard prison break is really a hit!