It's scary when gurls get together.
Caz even pancakes make us drunk...

The pancakes certainly look yummy rite? But please excuse, ms viona's toes there =.=" Yes, we were eating on my bed (cz there's no space)! And again, yes, the plate of pancakes was sitting on my
Basic Chemistry book. God, I needa wash my sheets again =.="......
"姐姐带你去看金鱼啊?Jie jie bring you somewhere to see goldfish ya?", said viona in a very sexy voice. She's actually just trying to show off her nails ^^
"I'm so dizzy, but I want more pancakes pleeeeeezzzzzzz...",said laiyee begging for more.
"Huh, why is my ceiling dancing?", said kinn.
Notice the white dots on my specs? That's liquid paper, yes, we painted my specs and see those shinny dots on my upper cheek?Well, Laiyee found it amusing to paint my face with nail-polish.=.="
Lesson learned, gurls can get really crazy! =.="
lol..the pancake does look reli good though haha...
ReplyDeletecrazy ppl do crazy things i guess lol....
crazy crazy :p
ReplyDeleteit looks yummy..where is my share?:P
ReplyDeletein my stomach..
ReplyDelete