Sunday, June 17, 2007

Don't know the reason why, just moody, messy, lazy, and I couldn't care less anymore. =.="
I really need to study but it's not going on well. Maybe cz I studied kinda alot last week?
Bahhh... I don't wanna go all "emo" here again.
I'm practically the only one in my batch to have 5 harder exams crammed in two days this coming week, everybody sat for their exams already. Damn!

Anyway, just wanna say, mama I miss you, papa, happy father's day, Puffy, I'm gonna take you go walk walk everyday if I could.
I love all of you...

4 comments:

  1. just try to take it easy. when u sit down try to take a deep breath and relax left 2 more days and then u are free...think of ur bangkok trip then u 'll feel better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really dunno wat to say..i know u r stressed now..but then afterall no one can help u to get out from it la..cheer up n move on^^ only 2 more days

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...u studied till bloated d isit? i guess it's jz dat u are desperately trying to avoid the fact that u have to sit 4 ur exams b4 u get to go home...so..jz do ur best!!! n u'll get to talk ur heart out bout all ur emo stuff when u get back okie =) after all im bored to death here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx guys for the sweet supports .. muahx.. but i dont think it's gonna have any effects on me.. damn myself *

    ReplyDelete