I really wanna see you do this with your plane. hah.. ^^
This is the location of my house.
5o(deg) 15' 30.92"N 103o(deg) 10' 52.86"E elev 31 ft, eye alt 2034 ft I hope nobody wants to bomb it... And I guess nobody's stalking me...
Ok, I'll stop before I start to sound like a paranoid. =.="
Thx for ur maps!!! So precise but wasted cannot enlarge it in ur blog.. Neway,,me gonna look for it in my google earth lar.. My schedule is kindda ahead of my friend so won't be able to circle overhead your house in this few days.. Maybe this weekend kua..
ReplyDeletep/s:hw's the 40 yr old guy u met?? =P
he's really indecisive when it comes to food.. And he doesnt know the roads in kt although kt is reeeally small. ^^
ReplyDeletebtw, thx for the satay n nasi goreng. i'll treat u back some other day ^^
u already sound like a paranoid :P
ReplyDeleteHe's suppose to be kindda hungry before that but the heat at that shop somehow make him lose his appetite.. Tq for sum rice ooO..
ReplyDeleteBtw,,,KT is small,,but how wor to know all da road so soon.. I dont even have 'lonely planet' nor google earth to guide me.. =P
haha, u will know all the roads soon if u come down to town more often~ btw, when are u gonna fly on top of my house?
ReplyDelete