Tuesday, June 19, 2007


Never thought that I'll say so,
But..
I'm really gonna miss u guys...
Just hope that my exams finish earlier because...
I want to bring Baby, Teck Sheng, Tiing yong and CK to eat the super nice Japanese Ramen at Sangsu yok.
I want to help Viona draw another fake tatto.
I want to go to Carribean Bay with my brother.
I want to timbang a ball more than 10 times so that Hasrul will treat me.
I want to buy a birthday present for Senah.
I want to go to the Italian buffet with Junqi.
I want to go to the club nite Laiyee and I have been discussing so long.
I want to kick chye yang's ass into Anyang cheon if he happen to make me fall down again.
I want to go to Yongsan with somebody.
I want to go out and eat with Yati.
I want to mock Xiang xing with his new gf.
I want to meet 이정화 선생님 and her daughter.
I want to go back to 언어 for one day cz I sorta promise 이정화 선생님.
I want to eat lunch with my SNU maths teacher.
I want to....
Yet,
I still can't wait to go back into my mama's arms.. 24th July 9.00pm.
I can't wait to kiss papa.
I can't wait to see puffy dashing around the house in excitement

p/s: will keep anybody interested updated with my life ^^

4 comments:

  1. hey..good luck in ur last 2 papers..
    gonna to miss u too(hv to admit lor:P)..erm..hv a safe journey..
    enjoy ur tour in thai...n hv fun in m'sia...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i want to say that I cant wait to see you again..anyway enjoy ur trip..kinda got the sad feeling..:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. italian buffet. coming up next autumn.

    i didn't get to go for the 2nd time myself.. no time. :(

    today wanted to look for some good food. ended up in some crappy buffet restaurant. damnn. i hate bad food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah.. junqi.. bad food is a waste of stomach space...!

    ReplyDelete