Skip it, it's another rubbish post,
Current bet with my baby aka Tan Mei Ping.
Conditions,
1. I need to be at the library at 9am in the morning.
2. I can only leave when the clock strikes 5pm to go play futsal.
3. I must be in the library all the time during that grueling 8 hours, except going out for lunch or to get water, or to get something from somewhere.
4. I get to eat Canmore's super nice Sherbet Snow Flake ice-cream!!! yeay!
5. If I fail to do anything as I promised, I needa buy hotok for meiping, well, hotok's really cheap actually. =P
Please understand that I've never studied more than 3 hours since like.. after SPM?.. I'm being totally honest here. Today I made it, I studied for more than 3 hours in the library. Wahaha, for some of u, it's no big deal, but for me it's a really hard thing to do.
Now place your votes, whether I'll get to eat ice-cream or I'm gonna buy hotok(korean's nice biscuit) for my baby.
Gonna work on my 100 experiment tools report now. Damn
i dun mind to treat u..jz make sure u can do it^^
ReplyDeletehey..I really feel happy that after knowing u are now studying in the library. You are so lucky that you got ur baby who can control you to ask u to study ^^
ReplyDeleteAnd I believe that if u know what's ur real responsibility then you will get to eat the ice cream^^.I know i no need to say much d cause you know what you whould do right? ^^..Keep it up jia you.^^