When it's 1am in the middle of the nite and I start to go crazy... I crap alot.... and I kinda freaked my classmate, the good good angelic, hardworking chinese girl in my class. I said I wanna call her "sukje baby" caz she always let me copy her homework.. lala.. ok, this post is rubbish... =.=" goodnite world~
if u wanna be... i can name u "in-love-baby" cz ur so-in-love.. duh..~ can call u "grossly baby" too cz when u bought that chicken little pen ur so grossly in love.. wahahaha.. ^^
hahaha... reading ur crap definitely made me start my day with a good laugh. thats the spirit babeh... i wonder if i'm one of your babies?
ReplyDeleteif u wanna be... i can name u "in-love-baby" cz ur so-in-love.. duh..~ can call u "grossly baby" too cz when u bought that chicken little pen ur so grossly in love.. wahahaha.. ^^
ReplyDeleteeii... dun bully my sukje babe ya... kesian her nya... always sleep late at nite....
ReplyDelete