Thursday, August 09, 2007

Just the other day, my daddy said something to me when we were in the car...

"The other day when you came back you were 十分美, and now you are only 五分美."

I got really puzzled and asked the old man what is that suppose to mean.
He said I grew really dark after my Sarawak-Sabah-trip and that I'm going to be only 一分美 before I go back to Korea. Deng!!!! =.="
Never knew my daddy's Mandarin can be this good till he can play with the words.
Anyway, it's really good to be back and I'm enjoying myself back at home. Ha. Ha!

5 comments:

  1. wei...ur dad really very humour...his describtion is very accurate...don go island oftenly la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur dad is cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehh.. y always pandang rendah akan other ppl's mandarin??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm..u 자랑 about ur dad or mum who teaches Mandarin before this rite^^

    ReplyDelete