Sunday, September 16, 2007

Cheers!!! (fruit soju-korean cocktail, the red one is strawberry and the green one, kiwi)

From the smiley faces. You might think we are celebrating. But actually this a small farewell gathering for Yuichi. ㅠㅠ

Everybody, with ganjunqi as the cam gurl.

Yuichi doing something silly as instructed by me^^,with Junqi syok sendiri wanna be in the picture with her "korea university tiger red-T) ergh! =.="

He is sooooo obviously loving every second of that peck. WAHAHA.

Random pic of all the girls.

I'm reaaaaaaally gonna miss yuichi loads.ㅠㅠ sob sob.
This time I didn't cry mostly because laiyee was teasing me too much ^^
and maybe, I've learned that people do come and leave. And that there will always be a chance for us to meet up again.

3 comments:

  1. erm..can see that u were soooo enjoying urself with the peck too!! lol...
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mmg enjoyed ler..hahaha.. he's sooooooooooo cute! hulla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 헤어지는 것은 다음 만남을 위한 것이다

    ReplyDelete