It's 7.37am,
I just got back from kodae about an hour ago.
It was really good to see Junqi, Aileen, Kenzie and... Yuichi!!!!!
Girls' hang out was great as usual!
Just the other day when I walked through the doors of Incheon airport and seeing the swarm of koreans' faces racing here and there, occasionally bumping into me without even saying sorry.
I was like wtf, I'm back in this hell of a place.
Anyway, let me recount the good things,
Yesterday morning, I had bbq pork with erke.
Yesterday nite, babyleaf came over to have a chit-chat with me.
Seeing didi and a whole load of friends in maths class yesterday.
Ah Kong dropped by a few times.
I bumped into somebody on my way to GS.
Meeting Junqi, Aileen, Kenzie, and Yuichi.
Muah muah muah!
It's good to see familiar faces of friends and my erke!(he's really sweet lately)
Thanks for making my life a wonderful one.
a kiss always mean something. i'm with you... luv that. <3
ReplyDeletemiss u already.