Ran cool water on my hand and then with soaking it in a bowl I cleared up the mess.
Was late for my 2pm 'penguin class'. 10 minutes into the class, the burning sensation was too much to bear. Dashed out of the classroom to my college's health center (dunno lah what is it called..)
Nobody was in =.=" Ran into the toilet to soak my hand cz it eased the pain a little.
Went back to that health center, the teacher asked me to go to the hospital opposite my college.
Then, I got this which led to a typing dysfunction. Theew wasdy i tyupe qwaws lkie thisd. (the way i type was like this=.=)

And a shot in my upper ass.
And these, they are so adorably colorful.

Now, after one week. It's much better.
I've got wrinkled skin in those spots
they look like boxing gloves =.="
ReplyDeletepoor u!! do becareful nx time!
ReplyDeletenice to c tat ur hand is now much better... ^^
ReplyDelete