Friday, November 16, 2007

Something for laughs. Click the pic down there. I swear you won't regret it!
Got through all the trouble by downloading the file, printscreened it and then deleted the whole power-point right after I got just this 'one' slide.

This is what I learned in my physics class last week. 'If you suck like a vacuum, uh.. it will go up!'
LMAO!!!!!! That was sooooo hilarious!
All of us were like holding our stomachs trying real hard to muffle our laughters.
But it was obvious that we found this particular slide amusing.
And my korean lecturer took another look at the slide and said, "Oh, suck..."
My guess is, he didn't really get why we were mad with laughter and thought we were laughing at the "suxs" word.
Trust me, that's the first and only time I enjoyed that lecturer's class.

5 comments:

  1. i remember i had the exactly same slide last year and hell, the sec i saw that slide i was like 'goshh.. SUCK. ' and the lecturer heard me.

    hahaha... he hasn't improved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never enjoy the lecture so far=.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah he hasnt. and he will not.
    =_= i sien with him lah.. very nerd ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete