New sem, new class, new people, new clothes, and new look for my bloggie. Sweeeeeeeet eh? Instead of the gloomy old one!
Mm.. Decided not to moan and groan about how much I miss all the 3Fs back in Malaysia because after all, life here really is not that bad. Minus the way some really rude people talk to us, asian-foreigners.
Eh, I've just got a job, half tutoring and half baby-sitting. Thanks to baby!!
Hoping I'll get along well with the 12 year-old lil girl and hopefully by the end of this year she can speak English fluently.
Maybe that'll be my greatest achievement this year instead of getting 4.5 like most of the scholars here do, I'm even struggling to get pass 4.0 I don't know how am I gonna survive uni.
WHATEVER LAHHHHHHH!!! La Bella Vita~
All-is-well
unicorn!!!nice new look ^^
ReplyDeletedun teach bad the lil' girl oo haha
good earn more money!! haha
dun so nua nua ler..although i know u dun lik studying cause it's nerdy =D
haha but still where's ur semangat belajar?? haha