Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hotttttt Girls' nite out!!!!!!

That's us in the car when you were shouting,"Go away, go away. Nobody wants to take pic with u!" to Jerry. Poor him..~ xD

Wai Jane* says:
Every bad thing happens for a reason and will always come to an end.
Wai Jane* says:
i like this phrase
Khay^inn the Courageous. says:
hehe i write one ma.
It is currently 3.04am, and I can still perasan and go high like that with my dear CNN. Hmm.. I miss hanging out with you leh..
ps:/My friends here think u are pretty. I told them, only in pics. akakaka!

Wai Jane* says:
omg. say me CNN!! bad! ci de!
Wai Jane* says:
ok la.. Since Im CNN, what u wanna know, I help u korek.
OMG, I can't sleep tonite. You kept me laughing soooo hard it's hard to get sleepy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty CNN here,nice chatting wif u...though u hav class,u still try to chat wif me...always update me wif ur life...ok?hahaha~~muacks love ya!

    ReplyDelete