Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
--> Preferably before I hit 30, everything is in god's hands. ^^
2. What will you do when you feel really emo?
--> Draw freaky stuff while listening to what ah kong call "dead music" or go for a walk, usually by myself.
3. What job are u doing now?
--> A tutor-nanny of a 12 year-old. So enjoying writing fairy stories for her. Am wishing for a job in a pub where I can learn the art of mixing a cocktail ^^~(too silly of a dream tho)
4.Where is the place that you want to go most?
--> New Zealand, where they filmed Lord of The Rings!! Snow capped mountains with the foot the mountain dipped into the sea. Wahhhhh! Aiting is sooooo lucky ler!
5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
-->
Nah... That my parents can stay young and healthy to travel the world like I wish to.
6.Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
--> Yeah, saw many times d woh! And if this ques is meant for life, Hell, yeah! Every bad thing happens for a reason and will always come to an end.
7.what are you afraid to lose the most right now?
--> Family, friends, and myself( I love my current life lots).
8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
--> An ice-cream(shit I sound like I'm 3), a perfected sketch, a nice song, or a lil chat with somebody ^^~
9.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
--> No, hell I'm courages in most things but this, Erm.. just too hard if it's a one way thing.
10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
--> Yijia
a) Smart! Spanking smart!
b) Loyal. The way she didn't spill a thing about sying although our CNN said, "You don't contribute, you get nothing!" (wakakaka. my fav quote of the year!) ^^ CNN I love you!
c) Have nice legs... Yeah Great ones I'll kill to have for. Beware!
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
--> Charming, nice and loves me enough to fight for me. ^^
12.What type of person do you hate the most?
--> Different ppl makes the world interesting.
Hmm, drunkards who uses alcohol to do things wayyyyyy out of the boundary.
13.What would you do if you won a million dollars?
--> Invest it, make more from it!!! akakaka! Then tour the world while setting up "khayinn's organization for homeless kids"!! ^^ Big dream eh? Had this idea since I was like 13? But as I grew older. that dream seems to shrink.
14.What would you wanna be after you're dead?
--> Somebody not forgotten by the world. ha.ha. ^^
15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
--> The procrastinator me. The "Lose mai lose, die ma die lah" character.
Aih, dont needa change lah, me love being me! ^^
16. what is your favourite color?
--> White in general, pink for stuff.
17.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-->
18. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
--> Be a guy for a year in my life. =P Always wanted to know how it feels to be a guy, and enjoy the freedom that comes with it. Oh, and how issit like to have a dick. akakaka!
19. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
-->
Try save the world ^^
20. [qns that I added] why are you doing this?
--> Merely breaking the "I dont do tags" habit. It was rather fun tho.
Eight ppl that i wan to tag is.. (in no particular order)
a) ganjunqi (take a break from those assigments will ya?) ^^
b) laiwaijane (if you are not too lazy)
c) didi (just so u have fun)
d) my baby (so I can read it!)
e) aiting (so your indulgence blog is flooded with tags, Muahaha)
f) weeleevee (so your blog wont be that dead. shit i miss ya!)
g) seaheujeen (just cz i havent heard from u in like a million years?)
h) sueyen ( I dont care. u mz do it)
ive done the tag if you actually read my blog. anyway, its on the post about 2 posts behind entitled "you realize that tags go in circles".. which further proves my point.. so im not doing it again. neways, dont need bigger boobs lah. what for have big boobs. useless one. LOL..
ReplyDeleteand, im wondering if u check comments on ur older posts...
bila kamu hendak datang ke negara tersayangmu untuk membayar saya satu lawatan?
ReplyDeletelol. u can stay with me =) yijia's coming soon!
ej> visited yr blog rite after posting and saw it there too.
ReplyDeletebigger boobs,can wear low cut clothes and look nicer ma. akakaka
and, I do! sometimes.....~
ting> eng.. when i save enough $$$$$$$ lorrr
haha, Q10 is so darn funny! I think that's the most unique quote from CNN too! lol, and I never know u look at my legs!!!
ReplyDeleteI really hope what u said for Q6 is true >.<
and hey ur boobs are big enuff, thighs are slim enuff, nose is high enuff and omg u have zero % on ur face okay!!
tat's why I need fat on my face lor.. face fat like -50% got neh.. sunken long face.
ReplyDeletei give u some lah..jom liposuction haha
ReplyDelete