Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ms. Wee Lee Vee....... Either your line or korea's line suck ass...
My 4metres square room in a glance from the door. That brown door there is my toilet.
I bet you can recognize that bag...

p/s: I was standing on my bed.

From the door.
p/s: I've got three locks altogether cause it's pretty freaky with just one door separating me from danger. Call me a paranoid but if you've been stalked before... Uh, freaking scary. That'll be another story.

My bed covers half of the door, and that's my shoe rack.....

My dear wall, window and bed (my fav spot in my room ^^)

There's a pig, dog, and a croc. They are all good friends.
I dunno la why I got so many pillows. he.he. Hug also cannot hug finish all...

My desk. Right beside my shoe rack.

Was studying about enzymes using wikipedia.( Got my desktop there as prove!) Till I got off the phone with ms wee and started chatting with laiwaijane. -_____-
See see, my very yeng pink mouse. And my wine and mini oranges.
Me good at rewarding myself. ha.ha ^^
p/s: there's a pic of us there taysueyen. I know I'm totally out of topic. Random. ha.ha.

My wardrobe right beside my bed and stove and sink etc.

Prego sauce!!!!!!! Love cooking spaghetti(the only no-smell-&-not-oily food) with it and campur with cheesy cheese. Waaa. Bliss~ I know how to enjoy myself in my small tiny room. ^^ So.. I"M NOT KO LIAN! Ok? :P Although pretty ko lian the way I crave for roti canai....

Last but not least. My super cute & adorable mickey Mplayer!
I forgot to tell the world I bought it via internet shopping two weeks ago. My 1st time online shopping neh... ^^

I can't believe I just blogged about my room. So damn lame. ha.ha.
I think I'm just trying to avoid studying. Ok, I AM avoiding it. I so needa get a life.
Back to Biology. -__- 10 Keping( RM 340 )!!!! FIGHTING!

5 comments:

  1. wow ur room is seriously sincerely freaking small, but it looks comfy and cosy =) and this can prove that u're skinny enough to stay there comfortably!! =p

    I've seen the mickey mp3 player b4! how much does it cost u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! the pic is soo long ago one!! hahaha... our pic on my desk is more up to date =p
    wah..u enjoy la u..study also drink wine!! hebat!!
    super cute mp3 player!!! too cute d!!
    ur bed is pretty big leh...cover the entire room d..almost.
    haha
    my bio exam result out d..=.=" professor super efficient.. 70.5 only ahhh..oh well sudah above average =D
    me now working in library n super sien lor... but can get paid n can online is not bad lah..
    hey sapo, me going new york tomoro for 2 day trip! =) lalallalalala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yijia, yeah, super small, food a hand reach away, bed half a step away. temptations...
    Micky player, bought if for around RM 160.

    Ey taysueyen. Crazy ar!!! Some ppl get to go shopping and I'm stuck studying. YOH!! So unfair neh~
    have a GREAT trip nah! ^^
    eh, the pic long ago one only got value ok? like antiques. ahaha. and wine helps brain to focus. ahaha xD
    I need a big bed cz. akakaka. can invite ppl to zzz with me mar. U wanna zzz with me? =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah ur biology book cost u RM340..so expensive meh...=.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. yer...likeeyy ur desk everything..in black n white..simply COOL :D

    ReplyDelete