Sunday, April 06, 2008

This is the color I wanted... Taken last spring, a year ago.

p/s: excuse my just wokeup face, concentrate on the hair color..

Super reluctant to post this...

but this is the actual color in broad daylight...
Felt like I'm a stupid Barney prancing the streets of Myeongdong. -__-
p/s:I'm smiling so happily rite? Before nana point the camera at me, my face was :( complaining into the phone to laiyee.

Met dear ganjunqi up for dinner.

and for desserts!!! Nyammy!!!

Start drooling. Start drooling!

Nana and I, gathering with other girls.

p/s: Barney looks better under yellow lighting.

Drool again bah. Nyammm!!!


Girl's gathering, all the other pretty girls. And pretty me is the pro camera-girl.


Then after that ar.. Noraebang( korean K'ok) till 1am++
Me half asleep in there d...

Barney is freaking tired but hungry leh..
Munching away. munch munch munch~...

6 comments:

  1. lol,sorry,paiseh. the comment i left in ur previous post is actually talking about ur hairstyle here in this post. the previous hairstyle ueeeek. =X i mean this 1 looks so much better,prettier.. wuahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. arrr? really? the color woh...
    This color not weird meh?!
    btw. thx woh. hehe. maybe not so bad nah. me gonna stop complaining

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi..i thought u go and perm ur hair or make it curl(something like laiyee's hair), you just dye ur hair only??..no big difference..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. not bad..macho^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatttt no big difference? 헐!!
    Purple man purple!

    eh. thankiu ar..
    I mmg macho leh with or without dye. but me prefer to be pretty neh.
    btw, who are these anonymous-es ppl ar..

    ReplyDelete