Pics I stole from friendster. I think he looks very "sak" in this pic.
Not my mysterious bf,
he's ganjunqi's brother, yufeng. I saje only k.

taysueyen the kene tipu......Now, u can shout and stomp yr dwarfy feet like Rumplestilskin bah but u can't hit me. la.la.la~ You're just too far away.... and even if you were near, you're wayyyy too short. xP
Went here nuh. for yufeng's farewell. A supposingly perfect pic but Ah ping sakok there like wanna berak.

Oh I wanna tell u guys something rather Great. I jogged till the 2nd bridge, ALONE! That's like more than 5 km!!!! WAHHH.. Now I feel like I can conquer the world.
ha.ha. ^^v
ps: weeleevee,
your tag suxs big time.
What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
1. stuffed half a year undone hwork in my desk.
2. suxed in chinese. still do.
3. ran like the win.
4. liked khoo khai lik (MUAHAHAHA!) seriously!
5. replied lim hui earn's love letter to khailik, Damn that was brutal.
5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. sit beside that oppa
2. talk to him
3. say hi/bye to him (pathetic)
4. sleep early ( nvr happens )
5. stop eating junk
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. sweet stuff
2. Super Ring! ( that very orange kind. 20 cents nia)
3. red money
4. ice cream
5. chocolates
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. send papa mama on a trip
2. buy a pink scooter
3. buy a house by the beach and paint the walls myself
4. invest partial
5. start my own charity.
5 of my bad habits :
1. sleeping late
2. procrastinate
3. going crazy when under stress
4. spending my money like water
5. clean my room, blog during exam period.
5 Places I have lived:
1. Chendering
2. Intec
3. Boramae
4. Geocheok upper hill
5. Geocheok down hill
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Tutor, babysitter
2. er.
3. ermm
4. none
5. noneeee
5 people I tag:
I tag everybody, u read it u do it.
all the best folks!!!
ahhh finally i can really give u a scolding over the stupid trick u did..as usual.. should have trusted my six sense =p
ReplyDeletetipu also tipu other ppl ma.. me also wanna pull down haiz...
AHH,wei.. >.< he's eng tau eh.. i wan i wan..
ReplyDelete