Chaiei and I in Geocheok, South Korea -__- DENG!!!!
When he added me in msn a month ago, I was like "Who are you?" Muahahaha.
And I even forgot his name, I'm sorry lar, I was never interested in younger guys. Muahahaha.
Uish, this pic is so GANU KITE!!......
But with that zit sitting on the tip of my nose and my late-nites-puffed-up eyes and you with your tired, just-got-back-from-a-battle face....
Is that seriously the only pic of us?!
Sorrylah, who asked u dungu came here on my exam week, else, wuu.. I'll bring u around every single day and we'll have a good time. ^^v
Btw, this is an ugly pic I korek from yr friendster when you added me, approximately 2 days after you added me in msn. Tak da guna la mung. Need me baru add me. Saddening.

Ej's house, dunno when and why I was there. Muahahaha.
Anyways, take care over in Chiba and if can grab some jap chicks lar. Aiyerrrr~
Ps: I'm enjoying the groundnuts biscuit you bought for me. Heartfelt... ^^v
uwaa.. 好一句 ' sorry i forgot ur name..i was never interested in younger guys'..haha..
ReplyDeletei purposely put my left side of my face in front of the cam, if not we can see my oily-tak-cukup-tidur-punya-pasal pimples..
pandai korek ya..I dun remember there's a pic of us all in friendster anyway..lol
ur speech about '播爱的种子'..i will not forget..haha
if u come to japan on the right tim e we shall have good time, so make sure of tat..c ya thn
tk care too..;)
lol~
ReplyDeletei wanna go fuji mountain that pretty pretty ice skating ring!!! WANTTTT!!!
ReplyDelete