This blog is not as dead as Beruk Wee's so...
Hello world! Three weeks into my new uni life.
Today I went hiking. Departed from home at 9.30am, back at 5.00pm.
I climbed, rushed, hiked, threaded my way cautiously.
Met a couple of angels, and a couple of beast, and a bastard.
Well, that all happened in my university's campus. -_______________________-
Something went wrong in my transfer list. And that something wrong messed up my already SUPER NICE timetable. And because I'm taking a few different subjects from all the others, (ps: I don't wanna be crammed into just-another-all-malaysians class) I suffered the consequences of meeting monsters and hiking through buildings.
And I've gotta give up my stress-reliever-class: Academic English!!!!! =(
So sadd!!!!
That's the only class that I super enjoy!!!
Our class even has a facebook group!
and there's this handsome nice guy I met there that speaks good english. shhhh... mr.you doesn't have a clue...

and there's this cool tomboyish girl that plays baseball but fancy Lv coach bags, wallets etc.
She stayed in Japan for 10 years and I super like her!! Totally my style!!!
Squatting left.

Ps: pics stolen withoud permission from fb
Arrrrgggghhhh...!!! I'm freaking sad and tired...
Please please somebody gimme a full body massage!.....
Would love to type more but there's still loads of work for me to do and to catch up.
introduce me to that hotz dude can r? :P muahahahahahaa
ReplyDeleteand ur chatter box suckssssssssssssss big time!
ReplyDelete