My koko has so often drop a word here and there in our conversation saying that I've never blogged about him etc. And this post is sooooooo dedicated to him because he cooked me Maggi for the FIRST TIME EVER in my life.
He was half drowsy watching his drama on his lappie when I knocked on his door, took a picca of his lazy bump and sneaked beside him in his bed. Then I babbled non-stop about nothing and everything because I know that annoys him to death.
And finally, I blurted, "I'm hungrrrrrrrrryyyy... Wouldn't you cook me a packet of Maggi?...?"
Knowing my koko, I've expected an answer like, "You esoklah!" or "Wah, your face very pretty ah?" but instead he said, "Okay, after this episode."
O_o
I was baffled, he NEVER COOKS. NEVERRRRRRRRRR!! NEVERRRR!!!
I've cooked him Maggi infinite times but he has NEVERRRRRRRR cooked me anything.
So, I thought he was just joking, but the drowsy lazy ass really got out of bed to cook me Maggi at 3am in the middle of the night! muahahahahaaaa
And his Maggi was surprisingly springy and really good.
Awwwwwwww.........
If my erke reads this post, I think his heart will be very imbalance (this is a direct translate from chinese that means, he will be very emo/sad/jealous) because he cooked me the "moutain and pearls from sea smell"( chinese proverb).
He made sushi, he made shabu shabu, he made pasta, he made lots for me but I never blogged about them.
And now I'm blogging about koko's Maggi. -_-
Excuses made specially for pjc:
Because in Korea I don't have time to blog. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment