Friday, August 05, 2011

Felt like writing and re-visited this place. Gosh, how amazing humans were created to be. Wireless internet, blogging and maybe a million of people thinking the same thoughts as I am right now, feeling the same feelings and going online to blog about it. And how unfair and unbalanced it is that, in some part of the world, people are just focused on not dying from hunger and lack of water; and in some part of the world, people are feeling not-too-happy from whatever particular reasons, going online to blog about it.

I don't even know why I still keep my blog and why I choose to come back still, once in awhile. Why I can't totally abandon it.

Maybe it's just some kind of log that I keep because I see myself change lil by lil with what I wrote and how I felt about things. And maybe it reminds me of who I wanted to be and keep me believing in what I believed in back then.

Few days ago, somebody asked me, what has changed in the span of 6 months over the phone.
I said, "Nothing much. Oh ya, I am an aunt now, I have a nephew"

Yes, ziying gave birth to a boy. :) Honestly, I don't know how I feel about all this but I know it's a beautiful thing that happened. Sorta like a miracle, I don't know how to express myself.

Truth is, so much has changed and right now I just don't wanna write anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment