1. I started an NGO. Sam, my partner is running it and we are doing well. I'm so proud of him.
2. I joined GSH. A company I underestimated. It's been awesome with them. A job I enjoy best in my life, apart from my little NGO side gig.
3. This is how 30s actually feel. It is awesome.
4. I'm married to Malc. I love this dude so much. Although now he's cut up. Poor born with defects man hahaha.
5. Last Christmas Fe tried making drama still. And I sometimes I wonder how T feels. So drama is still in my life. I just know how to leave it to sleep now. Signs of maturity.
6. My favourite persons in the world are Mira, Raevinn and Raesenn. Each special in their own way. I often wonder what kind of mom I will be.
7. Mom and dad are getting weak. I'm constantly worried.
8. I have a new set of parents I started feeling comfortable calling pa and ma.
9. I love this dude. This dude that is snoring away.
10. Thank you for this life. I'm loving it. And I hope God continues to be kind to me and my love ones.
11. I hope Lee Vee heals up better. I pray for her to get conceived each day.
12. I have a set of friends that are all different but I'm glad to have them.
Thank you year 30. Bring it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment