Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ever survived more than 24 hours without your mouse?
And expecting another 24 hours without it?
Thanks to god-damnit ah kong who said, "Just use your keyboard lah..." lazily I should add and left! I've waited whole nite for my mouse and now I needa wait till morning to get a new mouse 'myself'!
Lets not focus on that idiot's idiotic behavior. He seriously doesn't deserve to be mentioned in my blog!

Anyway, the good thing is...
I never knew I could do so much with my keyboard!!!
Seriously my keyboard can work wonders. Ok, laugh your heads off at me, the biggest computer dummy, the one that dunno how many drives they are in my computer, the one that don't know how to burn a CD, the one that dunno how to use bit comet. ergh!

Hell, yeah I'm a computer dummy!
But guess what? Today I discovered that 'tab, ctrl, alt, F1~F12', and other ridiculous keys that I've never used can work wonders! Really!
HAH! You see, I can even post something in my blog without my mouse!
*Smirk smirk* khay inn is smart! ^.~

Ok, now back to my damned maths I guess.

5 comments:

  1. wah didn't know that so many things can be done with only keyboard(including blogging)..geng^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to u move across the screen without a mouse??? i didnt know u can do dat hehe..
    i went apple picking today!!! so fun!!! we bake apple dumpling too!! it's kinda like wrapping an apple in pie crust plus cinnamon sugar and bake it with cinnamon sugar syrup. n...eat it with ice cream!!! yumyum!!!
    i'll make one for u whenever i see u so u can taste the taste of pure bliss =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can move using the page up page down buttons. or tab buttons if you wanna "click". but i dunno how to use the f1-f13 keys.. hahahah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like to use keyboard~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaahhh... u can even BLOG
    amazinggggg.

    clapppp clapppppp

    ReplyDelete