
After dinner I've done 5 chapters.
Then I suppressed the urge to keep reading because of my maths test. Ok, I'm a disciplined perfect student. Ha.Ha.
Yesterday, I went to grab the book from my baby. After supper, it was already 1am I guess? when I reached home, showered and settled down in my cozy bed to read it.
And with some munchies, and a cup of warm peach flavor lipton tea. Ah, now life is a bliss!
Read till 4am+ and I just can't finish the damned book!
Don't know where Rowling get to korek all that stuff out of her small head and put it into 759 pages.
Woke up at 2pm today and after some cookies-brunch, I continued reading. Pausing now and then and taking a break during dinner. And believe me, I didn't even flick the switch of my comp till ah kong came and he turned it on!
That's it. I can go crazy when it comes to reading. No kidding.
Seriously, I like the books waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the movies leh.
And if ah kong wasn't cooking in my room just now, I might cry reading "The Prince's Tale".
ergh ergh ergh. Ok, it's lame. I think I'll stop typing now.
Oh ya, My plans to do physics homework on my own are down in anyang cheon. =P
lol..so dats wat u were doing when ur msn keep sending me "don't kacau!"
ReplyDeletehaha...i cant believe harry potter ended!! no more sequels!! oh well..i hate the ending tho...hate harry's children's names lol...
u very hebat tho...i finished it in a week..coz i did my homework (unlike someone hehe)!!!=p
how was the math test? im doing reli bad in bio =( keep getting average marks =( havent touched bio so damn long d...3 years!! omg...
i have this thinking..ppl nowadays prefer to communicate with other ppl through writing blogs/facebook comments rather than msn or talking on phone..n im one of them..well i kinda think u are too.. weirdos hehe