Letting go, is never an easy thing to do.
But when the time comes, we just gotta do it.

I've almost always get anything I've wanted.
Letting go was never an option for me to choose.
Now,
I'm letting go of something I almost had but will never have.
Just felt like I can't stand another 'no', and because of that I don't really feel the need to move on.
Gotta stop being protected by people around me, and learn to live life the hard way.
oh my. words i would utter myself at this very moment. ^_^
ReplyDeletelife is never easy. life is struggling. there's always a better option for us. it's just a matter how much effort we put on n how willingly we are to bear the consequences if it doesn't turn up the way we wanted it to be. so if i were u, i would nvr give up kinn!
ReplyDeleteit's good that u've learnt another new thing;)
ReplyDeleteㅜㅜ and ^^
ReplyDelete