Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baby ajak. So went to Lotte Mart today for a hamburger.
And came back with...

hehe not all of that... Just the new nail remover and three bottles of weird colour nail polish. ^^
The others were there to make the photo look nicer. =P
Walked pass skin food, looked around and I was like thinking, "Hell, I will be 20 for just one year in my life. Takkan wanna wait till my skin berkedut only I play with weird colours ma hor?"

So with my metallic dark blue fingers, I'm announcing that I feel like a rockers babe!! akakaka.
This monday it's gonna be choking pink. And I'm gonna dress sweet to go with it. ha.ha.
Notice my froggy pencil box? I've been using it for ages, and I'm still so in love with it...<3
And yes, I do read. Alot. Just not my chemical books.

9 comments:

  1. wah u reading the purpose driven life! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran out of books, and a friend lend it to me.
    Today's gonna be my 3rd chapter.
    But, WHY the O_O?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lalala..today i went shopping. n bought mascara!! hehehe..
    one question, better to buy cheaper or more expensive one leh? my fren recommend lancome punya..$23.50...n i bought without thinking haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lancome should be good enough d. im using loreal for mascara.
    others all laneige punya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah...who lend u the purpose driven life?.anyway its quite meaningful right?..i got read also...^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lionel lah..... he lend me when i went to his house to play the flying game. akaka. i signed the covenant with pencil, can rub off anytime. akaka!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i dunno why u ppl get more excited over the book rather than my nail polishes. they felt negleted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. erm cause they're guys??
    n i dun like the colors hahaha =p

    ReplyDelete