By sleeping during my 3 hrs break... ha.ha.
And I was able to concentrate in maths class. So, here I am shouting to the world, "Me understand everything in maths class today lah!!!!!!" wakakkaaka. The feeling is so nice. Like I accomplished something.
Lately I'm so academic and responsible I feel like I gotta get a life. Imagine me turning down a day to chill out with Junqi cause I was baby-sitting. And the last time I got out of Geocheok(the place I stay) is like 2 weeks ago. 2 weeks..... -_- Wah..
Anyway, life is still good. Today my korean maths teacher made me like him more by introducing two english songs to us, Elvis Presley's In the Gettho and Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight. Ps:/I heard xiangxing singing along!!!!! Shit... I was stifling a laugh so hard!!!! akakkakakaa! I hope he'll nvr ever stumble upon my blog. *fingers crossed*
Something I read somewhere makes me wanna ask you a question. You, the whoever you are reading this post.
"How do you see your life?"
Right now, I see mine as an adventure.
One great adventure I'm sharing with all the people I love. A spinning adventure with ups and downs not knowing what will happen the next second.
And, something my lecturer told us today. Indulge in your dreams, speak of it, and strive for it.
When you do so, everything will fall into place, and your dreams will come true.
Suddenly the so so so biiiiig dream of mine came rushing back into my head. I do not speak of much cause it really sounds too silly for a 20 year-old girl. But right now, it's expanding again, larger than anything. How I wish it will come true someday.
And so, "Do you have a dream? One that you think it might be impossible to achieve?"
so i have been thinking.
ReplyDeletei think my word is "exploration". That's my current life. I am exploring so many things right now!! It's really satisfying when i discover sth new everyday. i think that's wat i was trying to say about opening my eyes haha...
Do i have a dream that might be impossible to achieve?
YES!! i have tons of them =D
mine are not as BIG as yours la hehehehe..
i wanna go to graduate school
i wanna be a genetic counsellor
i wanna find true love, get married and have kids
i wanna live somewhere near my family and YOU!!!
i wanna travel the world
i wanna enjoy life to the MAX! in my own special way ^^
i wan YOU to be my BEST FRIEND 4EVA! haha remember??
hehe life is good^^and with dreams it will be decorated somemore
ReplyDeleteawww taysueyen. u are still so sweet....^^
ReplyDeleteAnd wat are u worried about? we are still best friends ma. always ^^ forever lah..
except when u call me big butt the other day!
if i have a big ass then u have short legs! little dwarf.
Anonymous.
yeah u trying to fool me by excluding yr signature "........" ah?
too bad k.. i know u so well i can see your face in the sentences that u typed.
now do u love me for knowing u so well? >.<