I seriously think that I'm a very very very good girl.
Like a perfectly good girl....
Please don't disagree with me or I'll be very very very sad.
:)
:)
:)
Apart from being a very very very good girl, I think I'm almost close to retard.
Please don't disagree with me, but I know you people won't cz this post proves it all.
:)
:)
:)
I am also good at wasting my time, considering this post totally belongs to the rubbish bin and I'm still typing. It's all because I have nine exams crammed into a week.
:)
:)
:)
To be precise, 5 days from now.
:)
:)
:)
You are a very very very good, but retarded person and you love wasting your time. I hope you don't swear after reading what I just typed because you are very very very good.
:)
:)
:)
You are just retarded to be reading up to here, and it is a total waste of your precious time.
:)
:)
:)
You still keep reading....! ^^v You're just very very very good to care so much about me....
:)
:)
:)
*Touched, Touched*
Thankiuuuuu! *Deep curtsy*
aduhai..wuliaonyer...
ReplyDeleteconcentrate on studyin la wei haha
ok im gona be good n do my lab report too =)