Today I learned that, "No matter how pretty you are, what is coming out of your mouth counts".
Complaining is alright, but when the complains turn nasty.....
Imagine a pretty girl, like pretty real pretty and cute complaining and she still looks kinda cute.
And the moment she gets the hang of complaining, words like "that horny bitch", "she's uglyyyy, face like shit, like 10 days didn't shit that kind of shit", "I think she'll die a spinster", "no wonder so old d still don't have boyfriend" etc.
That really got me woahhhhh, I went totally speechless and kept my silence because I have totally no idea what to say anymore.
Those stuff has absolutely no connection with what she's complaining, it is like attacking others personally.
And I seriously think those stuff she was complaining about weren't that big of a deal.
I just couldn't tell it straight to her face right in front of so many audience. And I don't have the guts to tell her personally, why bring up the past and spoil the day rite?
And well, it downed me that my koko and erke were right whenever they scolded me if my words get way to harsh or attacky. Those stuff really make a person ugly.
yor..now only u realize a..hahaha
ReplyDelete