Almost all the Chemical Engineers to be.
I love telling people I'm gonna be an engineer, sounds cool.
But in reality, I can't wait to graduate, the stuff I listen to in lectures.. ...You don't even want me to get started.

As usual, the us three.
Okay, kinda lame me just put a white coat over my last year's annual dinner black dress when the other two look absolutely gorgeous. ISH! Me kinda gorgeous too na....taysueyen!
Girls in my class. The center one really pretty bah.
Btw, the one on the left always stuff her boobs. *Pooffff* xD
My class's Mr Macho Man who comes to school in really weird attires.
Beige hat, beige vest, beige pants and shoes.
And that specs...., it's his.

The closest Korean friend ever.
Looks like snoopy nehhhh...
Somehow he looks super macho in coat and I went nuts all over him!

Me and Laiyee and our name cards, in korean. Duh.. Everything in my life is getting Koreanized.
Everything!

Me trying to act demure among the guys, that one behind me.....
Uhhhh.. He is in his best behavior lately, last semester I kicked his ass after he got drunk and started grabbing my hand to match make me with another guy. - -
Pretty much a freaking typical idiotic Korean.
My African friend Harris from Congo.
Who hates Korea yet is enjoying acting in Korean dramas.
"At times I gotta be this Romeo guy, and sometimes I'm a mafia or maybe I could be a lost foreigner."
Sometimes I half wish I look more foreigner just so my prospects in Korea gets better. shit.
Of all pics, this is the one I loveeeeeeee BEST!
용균 오빠 with a "mong" blur face, 용수 with his eyes closed, and Laiyee..... woo. I love the frown.
And ps ps ps:
taysueyen. Here's a pic of kaki babi. Now you can laugh your chicken head off.....
hahaha kaki babi sounds so bad... im glad u didnt choose kaki babi
ReplyDeletep.s. i said u look gorgeous na...
oh u so mean about the girl in ur class...