야구연습장 in Korean. Direct translation would be "baseball practice field".
Whatever it is. I went there with my Korean kid student(2 years younger than me) after class in Sinchon. For 500won you get 15 hits, and I hit 9 outta 15 balls equal to his score. Keng leh......!
So, I was teasing him, "야야야 우리 똑 같네! 뭐야 너 여자냐 여자냐?!"
"Ahahaha. We got the same score, you're just like a girl! A girly girl..."
and he insist on having another set. And I was like .... FINE!
I was hitting my fifth ball when it hit me like this..... WAHHHHHHH!!! I dunno how is it when people fight and get a black eye.... But hor.. if it is less painful than this ar... I rather go fight ar!!! T.T
Btw, that's 10 pitches were wasted. -_-
No kidding folks, The sign there reads 120km/hr.
What the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suddenly got me thinking about pantulan. As in physics' M1V1=M2V2
Or rather impulse. See.........! Me Memang destined to be one hell of a great chemical engineer nah!!!!
Okay, I'm crappy. I'm random cz I've got friends who are SUPER MORE TOTALLY RANDOM THAN ME AND U KNOW WHO YOU GUYS ARE TAYSUEYEN TANSHUFEN LAIWAIJANE. ETC ETC. too many d, these are those who popped into my small head.
Okay, back to topic, I need you guys to ask me "Are you ok?" Instead of asking me to play Guess-A-Sketch on facebook ganjunqi u hear me?!
Nevermind I already assumed you guys will ask me.
So, I'm totally fine, it's just that my right eye is really swollen right now. And I'm prayingggggg for it to no turn blue black since I'm so proned to blue-blacks(random again), and if it does really turn blue black Imma put the same make up on my the other eye..... smart leh!
Toldya'll I'm born smart.
ARE YOU OKAY? lol that's a big qns for u =p
ReplyDeleteso is your eye as big as mine now? haha i did not just self-praise myself =pp
but seriously you're lucky to get blue-black only for a 120km/hr hit, so smile =))
omg pohkhayinn!!! cant believe u're gona put same blue-black make up to pretend all is good lol..
ReplyDeleteeh.. pain anot? i also kena hit when i played baseball last time, on my collar bone ><... SOOOOO PAIN!!!
put ice on ur eyes ya.. maybe when it heals it'll be bigger than yijia's hahahaa
good thing u can still see.
next time dont tease n think u're smart haha =p
HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei wanna laughhhhh wehh
luckily i didnt read this post in school.. if not ppl would think i'm crazy
anyway, i wanna see u with that make up !!! ^______^ lollll
u tell ur koko d anot?? he sure laugh till siao .... go tell him! joke like this will b perfect for KODAE-ppl under stress like me n him ;P ;P ;P
(woooo lah. wanna go yonsei nuh! .. booo.... )
KODAE ROXXXXXXXXXXXX
woops..use egg to roll over the injured part will help??lolz
ReplyDeleteYou guys are total pigs...!
ReplyDeleteMy eyeball nearly popped out leh! still laugh at me. JAHAT!!!
he.he. You all still care hor... hehe. SAYANG!!!~
ps: Me going to Kodae la..
and ps: My eyes not big enough meh?!!!
and and ps: My house tak ada egg.
and and and ps: It didnt turn blue black, just bengkak abit abit loh..
and when kelip my eye.. pain nuh.. abit abit la..
ME=IRON Man's anak murid.