Back in Korea, it's still freaking cold here.
Plus I'm terribly homesick.
Plus internet-less, that means, no papa mama koko syen and .. friends.
Plus I am all alone at home, that means if I wanna speak to another soul, I've gotta call.
Plus I've gotta shift in a few days time, that means I feel kinda sad leaving good old Geocheok.
Plus I still can't cook, that means I've gotta brave the cold to fill my stomach.
Equals a terribly emo-ing me feeling ever so forlorn.
Things get really better when I receive sweet sms from ..friends and calls pa&ma or from Jane on plans to come over. Or seeing a sweet message by ms.tay. Oh and a super plus when mr. you is free enough to date me.
Ps: Ohhhhh ade!!! It was GREAT bumping into you at vista B the other day!!! Gosh the miracles that have always happened to me strike once again.. ^^
Ps Ps: ms wee and ms lai and mr tw. thanks for the meeting ups despite your busy schedules.
I'm missing the whole bunch of you terribly.
Btw, I hate the word "take care".
When people say that to you it usually means they won't be seeing you for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. So "take care" sucks big time.
Well, not a big fan of goodbyes. -_-
Till then, take care.
oh BIGGGG PS! I survived my miss-flight-and-stranded-12hrs-in-rude-people-world-HK ordeal.
What a perfect start to my 09 Korean life.
still cant cook...
ReplyDeleteKhayinn, i miss u a lot!!!how come u miss the flight?so shock when i heard dat...
ReplyDeleteWait for me...i'm coming soon =)